Dear Valued Customer,
PIL Nigeria Limited maintains personal data of its Data Subjects. We are committed to respecting your privacy by handling all the personal data collected in business and employment relationship in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and our own Privacy Policies. This notice explains our practices with regard to your personal data.
1. We collect, process and transfer data subjects’ personal data through computerized and paper-based processing systems for the following purposes:
Data protection regulation compliance
Employees and Vendors personal data management
Legal compliance and risk management
Statutory requirements by government
Protect our reputation and integrity
Vital interest of government and data subject
Other legal and customary business-related purposes
2. We may process sensitive personal data (such race, public opinion, sexual orientation or health information etc.), if it is needed for business objectives or if it is required to comply with applicable law. Personal data will not be collected, processed or transferred, except where adequate privacy protection mechanisms are established.
3. We may disclose your personal data to: (1) ministries, departments and agencies, for the purposes listed above, (2) data processors, who use the data only for our purposes, (3) those companies that provide benefits and services to you,
(4) where required by law, or
(5) where permitted by law, such as with your consent, legal, legitimate, contract, vital interest of data subject or in the event of an emergency.
All processing and transfers of personal data are subject to reasonable confidentiality and privacy safeguards. We have shared responsibility with regard to the accuracy of your personal data.