NOTICE TO SHIPPERS -(WACT) REQUIREMENTS
Please ensure you observe the following conditions for terminal planning purposes:
1. Please note that export FCL containers must follow strictly the export receival and cutoff timing (receival time: 10 days before vessel ETA. Cut off time: 24hrs before vessel ETA) for each expected PIL vessel as stated on the WACT vessel schedule online (on the WACT website).
Any truck that arrive at WACT In-gate with export FCL outside their receival window will not be allowed entry.
Subsequent change in vessel ETA will not affect the initial timing. This may however affect storage payment; therefore, notify your shippers immediately there is a change in vessel ETA to complete additional payment timely.
2. WACT storage payment must be made timely (before vessel ETA). No unit will be loaded on guarantee. No payment, no loading.
3. All appropriate documentation (customs, NDLEA, DG manifest etc.) must be complete latest 24hrs before vessel ETA.
4. Booking notification must be sent timely and must contain all the necessary details e.g. Container number, shipper, correct weight in KG, seal, POD, Actual POD name, Vessel, Commodity, booking number etc.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking & BL Details, BL release and Cargo Release Documents –
- Please complete, sign and submit the Booking Form to PIL Export Desk.
- For offer to be acceptable, all required booking details must be provided by the Shipper/his Agent.
- The booking details shall be the Provisional Shipping Instructions, S.I, pending the submission of the Final Shipping Instruction from the Shipper/his Agent.
- BL details